Aircraft Model / Manufacturer :
Curtiss - P-40 Warhawk
The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk was an American single-engine, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground attack aircraft that first flew in 1938.
It was used by the air forces of 28 nations, including those of most Allied powers during World War II, and remained in front line service until the end of the war.
By November 1944, when production of the P-40 ceased, 13,738 had been built, all at Curtiss-Wright Corporation's main production facility at Buffalo, New York.